Thursday 23 August 2007


I happen to like cleaning. I got in a very cleaning mood tonight, and now my floor is empty. I'm attacking the bathroom now.

The only things I can't handle are things like bugs and gross things like damp things that get spoiled. And cobwebs. If someone gave me absolute jurisdiction I could totally clean and I'd throw away everything that I deem useless 8D


Also, I went to Anime Evolution this weekend with an artist's table. I did considerably better than last year, so that was really nice for me. So uhh here's some Full Metal Alchemist fanart, one of the little print thingies I sold. Al here sold out, as well as a couple of others... and well, I was quite happy with the set I did this year though~

Well, it is back to cleaning for me! Then I'm gonna kick back and do some gaming. Mmmm Harvest Moon.

No comments: