Saturday 8 September 2007

This is a geek post. I repeat, this is a geek post.

Well, I went ahead and changed that nasty header picture that I used for testing (after which I got lazy and kinda... left it). I changed my profile picture too. Something Zelda related. I didn't make it, but it's cute anyways! I'm going through my zelda and geekdom phase again.

That said, I've been busy, but not quite the way I want to. I've been babysitting for hours much longer than I was hoping for, and I've been building the little green guy in my previous post for flash.

I also picked up Zelda again, because as much of a fan as I claim to be, I haven't actually gotten through the 3D games (myself) yet. I'm almost finished WindWaker though, and I would really like to play it again. It was pretty daring for the Zelda team to try a design that was completely off tangent-- I have to admit that I was part of the great majority that shied away from the game just because of that. But when I actually picked it up, I instantly fell in love with the animation they did. And of course, the design went hand in hand with the animation style. It became instantly irresistable.

My only problem is when I play Zelda is that something among the lines of the following picture tends to happen a lot.

Haha. It's another picture I made for the convention, though the actual print came out a bit too dark to my likings. I blame the fact that my monitor is attached to the keyboard, computer, and all.

No comments: