Monday 5 November 2007

Well well.

Long time no post. Still scrambling to get previously unfinished projects done! And with Christmas on the way, will it be possible????

Anyways, recently I've been participating at a LiveJournal gift exchange where you make a request for a picture, and in return you get someone else's request at random and do their gift art. It's... Zelda-related. Although I'm trying to break away from this fanart thing, it's really a lot of fun doing this kind of thing at the same time~~ and I was quite happy with the result of the picture I made. She requested Link as a Pirate, and gave me the freedom to do what I wanted and a mini-comic kinda spawned from it.


I have some goodies I should can throw on here too... hopefully soon. Right now it's just a matter of booting up my scanner.

No comments: